Job TitleWelder Fabricator – Last Arrow Manufacturing LLC – Orrville, OH OhioMeansJobs.com Job # 229982034
Job Type: Full time
Salary: $17 -$23 per hour
Shift: 1st Shift, Monday – Saturday
Our company is growing……………
CompanyLast Arrow Manufacturing LLC
The right candidate would show:
- Stick, TIG experience and potential to learn new skills
- Knowledge of inspection process and associated tools as well as safety protocol for manufacturing
- Ability to analyze, read, and follow the information provided on blueprints or other explanatory documents to make sure the final product matches the draft and make adjustments
- Clear Understanding of how the machine works to maintain the machinery for which they are responsible, build troubleshooting skills and be eager for additional training opportunities
- Problem-solving skills in order to detect issues in the creation process and find solutions to ensure the machinery creates the product provided in the draft and shop order
Considerations: High school diploma, trade school, with all other certificates specific to the field in which they hope to work, Strong professional / personal references, and attendance history with other employers will be considered in the selection process.
Rate of pay is considered after skill evaluation / interview and 90-day evaluation could increase pay for the team member from the initial hire agreement. We take good care of our team!
We offer: excellent health, dental, and vision benefits after 30 days of employment. We also have 401k investment plans, short- & long-term disability as well as life insurance. 7 Paid Holidays per year, Safety equipment reimbursement options.
EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. You may send resume, and references.