Job TitleWarehouse Operator Cargill (Wooster) OhioMeansJobs.com
HOW TO APPLY: www.cargill.com/careers
Warehouse Operator-WOO00280 Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and over 150 years of experience. We have 160,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
This Full-time position is located in Wooster, Ohio; however please expect receiving calls from a 952 area code in case you are considered. Relocation assistance is not provided.
This is a 2nd shift position: 2:00 pm – 10:30 pm Monday-Friday
This position is responsible for the manufacturing and shipping of animal feed.
- Run multiple pieces of equipment, i.e, batching mixers, pellet mills, grinders, grain cleaners; receives ingredients by truck and rail, monitors ingredients inventory levels.
- Manufacture products to ensure that they meet specifications, and HACCP requirements.
- Run Logics Real-time equipment.
- Schedule production based on customer demands. (Mixer)
- Schedule runs per FDA guidelines.
- Safety – responsible for safety of themselves and teammates.
- Right to work in the U.S. that is not based solely on possession of a student visa or a visa sponsored by a third-party employer.
- Cargill requires employees be a minimum of 18 years old to work in a production facility.
- Must be able to read/write English.
- Basic computer skills.
- Must be able to perform physical job duties including bending/stooping, climbing ladders, open/close valves, shoveling, pounding with hammer and work in confined spaces.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 55 pounds.
- Must be able to work under special work conditions, such as extreme heat or cold.
- Ability to work in elevated areas
- Must be able to operate machinery.
- High School diploma or Equivalent.
- Forklift certified.
- Able to work overtime.
- Able to work holidays, nights, weekends or different shifts.
- Prior experience in production related work.