Job TitleWarehouse Associates – 1st, 2nd and 3rd Shifts – ECS Tuning LLC – Wadsworth, OH OhioMeansJobs.com Job #224003666
Now is the time to join ECS Tuning:
Competitive base pay, cash incentive bonus plan, generous health (medical, dental, life, vision and disability insurance) and wellness benefits plus:
- Quarterly incentives worth $200-300 each
- Paid lunch times
- Salary increases every 6 months
- Annual bonuses based on profitability
- $500 Employee Referral Bonus awards
- Paid time off
- 401k retirement plan with company match
- Clean, climate-controlled Distribution Center
- Monthly employee recognition awards of Visa gift cards
- Company double-digit revenue growth
- Above industry average customer reputation scores
- Open and honest communication leading to transparency and collaboration
- Transforming company culture of trust and respect
- Enjoyable work environment
- Discounts on auto parts and accessories
Built by enthusiasts and for enthusiasts, Enthusiast Auto Holdings (EAH) the umbrella company of ECS Tuning, has grown from a family-owned Volkswagen repair shop in Wadsworth, Ohio into one of largest specialty e-commerce companies in the automotive aftermarket industry. EAH designs, produces, and sells proprietary parts and kits for a rapidly growing number of automotive makes and models, and it partners with hundreds of other performance brands to bring the enthusiast community an unparalleled customer experience. Over one million enthusiasts follow EAH’s banners on social media.
Our ideal candidate for the position will possess strong work ethic with a proven ability to listen to instructions, work in a team environment and move with a sense of urgency while maintaining a positive and upbeat attitude.
CompanyECS Tuning LLC
- Basic computer skills.
- Basic mathematical skills.
- Must be able to respond to verbal and written instructions.
- High School Diploma.
- Physical ability to repetitively lift up to 50 pounds.
- Physical ability to be on your feet all day
. Preferred Qualifications:
- Pick or pack products according to order.
- Pack and label cartons to ensure delivery to customers without damage.
- Lifts, stacks, and arranges product on a cart in preparation for shipment.
- Generates labels and prepares paperwork necessary for order shipment.
- Maintains a clean and orderly work area.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Please include salary expectations along with your ECS Tuning Job Application online at https://www.ecstuning.com/Careers /
Walk in Applicants welcome at 1000 Seville Rd. Wadsworth OH 44281