Job TitleWarehouse Associate – Ohio Farms Packing – Creston, OH OhioMeansJobs.com Job # 230906674
Pay: From $14.00 per hour
Job Type: Full-time
The Warehouse Associate will perform an array of functions that may include receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders, or managing, organizing and retrieving stock in the warehouse.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Receives material coming into the building by vendors, customers or other warehouses accurately and promptly.
- Verifies the quantity and description of materials received by checking merchandise against the packing list.
- Prepares a receiving report if none is available.
- Examine incoming shipments, reject damaged items. Appropriately report/record any discrepancies.
- To accurately place materials on shelves, in racks, or other designated storage areas in an orderly manner.
- Enter quantity received against the purchase order in the computer system and print back order and inventory stock put away list.
- Attaches identifying tag or labels to materials or marks information on cases, bales or other containers when applicable.
- Assembles and fills orders to be shipped to customers.
- Preparation of all shipping documentation
- Ensure warehouse equipment is maintained on a regular basis.
- Safely operate all the necessary equipment in work area.
CompanyOhio Farms Packing
- Solid reading skills
- Basic math skills and reasoning skills
- Ability to understand and execute instructions
- General understanding of the warehouse
- Operate inventory control equipment
- Team work Orientation
- Ethical Conduct
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to dust or airborne particles and moving mechanical parts. The noise level in the work environment can be loud. Certain parts of the warehouse remain at cooler temperatures.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Work is performed while standing, sitting and walking. This job will require the ability to lift up to 60 pounds and to be able to bend, squat, climb or crawl at times. The employee will be around moving machinery at times, exposed to marked changes in temperature and humidity and exposure to dust.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full time position, Monday through Friday with some Saturdays when needed. 40+ hours a week
Ohio Farms Packing Co. welcomes all interested people to apply for job opportunities in our company. We pride ourselves in being a diverse company and we consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability, or any legally protected status.