Job TitleTeam Member – Circle K – Rittman, OH – OhioMeansJobs.com Job # 241180529
Shift: All shifts
Employment Type: Full Time & Part Time
Want to have FUN and Get PAID?
Join our TEAM!!
Circle K is a great place to work! Here is why:
Working at Circle K is the start of something great! While you make it easy for our customers, we can focus on you and your development! Our People make us who we are. We want to see you grow, so we put growing together at the forefront of everything we do. It is our duty to provide you with the tools and resources that you need to succeed. Joining Circle K means joining a team that is devoted to you!
As a Team Member we offer:
- Medical, Vision, Dental, & Life Insurance/ Disability
- Flexible Schedules
- Weekly Pay
- Large, Stable Employer
- Career Opportunities
- Work With Fun, Motivated People
- Task Variety
- Paid Comprehensive Training
- 401K With Competitive Company Match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Referral Bonus
*Based On Eligibility Requirements
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- Experience in retail sales preferred.
- Ability to work in the conditions described below.
- Ability to perform essential duties and physical functions described below.
- Ability to work with the equipment, tools and materials listed below.
- Ability to work as scheduled and arrive to work on time.
- Ability to communicate (orally and in writing) in English.
- Ability to perform the four (4) basic arithmetic operations (add, subtract, multiply and divide).
- Provides prompt, courteous customer service.
- Ring up all sales on cash register properly and accurately, handling money, checks, and other types of payment received for products sold.
- Performs multi-function operation of fuel console, lottery machine, money order machine, telecom transactions, etc.
- Performs multi-function and cleaning duties necessary to maintain store cleanliness inside and out; basic upkeep and cleaning of all equipment at store.
- Inspect store facilities and equipment for safety, cleanliness, and proper working order.
- Contacts maintenance for repair when needed.
- Completes build-to’s for ordering/purchasing merchandise.
- Receives and verifies vendor deliveries.
- Controls merchandise, cash shortages, and other selling expenses.
- Assists in maintaining proper inventory levels and shift audits.
- Assists new applicants with application process.
- Performs all duties with minimal supervision.
- Attends job-related meetings (may be required to work irregular hours).
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Store Manager.
APPLY TODAY! TEXT CIRCLE K TO 39522