SUPERVISING ATTORNEY – WAYNE COUNTY CSEA – Job # 254568725
Job TitleSUPERVISING ATTORNEY – WAYNE COUNTY CSEA – Job # 254568725
We are looking for a self-motivated and results oriented person who wants to make a difference in the lives of children and their families.
Benefits to joining our team:
- Full-time employment
- Impressive benefit package: Health, vision, dental, life insurance, public retirement
- 11 paid holidays
- 15 paid sick leave days/year
- Flexible Schedule
- Leadership and Personal Growth Opportunities
- Pay range is $62,462.40-$86,923.20/yr
- Hybrid remote opportunity
How to apply:
- Mail or deliver cover letter, resume, and application to 428 W. Liberty St, Suite 11, Wooster OH 44691
- Attn: Shayne Oehlhof, Director or E-mail cover letter, resume, and application to Shayne.Oehlhof1@jfs.ohio.gov
Wayne County Child Support Enforcement Agency is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Participates in and conducts litigation proceedings. Ensures all information is thoroughly prepared and ready for court hearings. Attends and represents the Child Support Enforcement Agency (CSEA) in matters before Wayne County Juvenile and Domestic Relations Court. Reviews cases and determines actions to be taken. Prepares various basic and complex legal documents independently.
Provides direct supervision and performance management to Legal Case Managers/Investigators and Legal Specialist.
CompanyWAYNE COUNTY CHILD SUPPORT ENFORCEMENT AGENCY
Must possess a Juris Doctor degree. Must be licensed to practice law in the state of Ohio and be a member in good standing with the Supreme Court of Ohio. Trial and child support experience is preferred but not required.
Date posted: March 13, 2023
The position is open until filled with priority consideration given to applications received by
Monday, March 27, 2023