Job TitleSTNA – Wooster Wayne County Care Center – OhioMeansJobs.com Job # 238401071
Position: STNA Department: Nursing
Hours:6 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. or 3 – 12 hour shifts
Days: Full time (days vary by shift and may include weekends)
The Wayne County Care Center is currently accepting applications for the position of Full Time STNAs for the County’s 50 bed skilled/ intermediate nursing and 20 bed assisted living facility.
Responsibilities of an STNA:
- Provide a variety of services to maintain and support activities of daily living for our residents under the supervision of a nurse
- Assist with daily living activities for residents, including social interaction, and community connections
- Assist the nurse and other staff as needed
- Administer constant, quality customer service to help our residents THRIVE!
CompanyWayne County Care Center
Requirements of an STNA:
- Valid STNA certification required. (We offer classes! Call for more information!)
- Compassion for and commitment to hospitality, service and excellence in senior care
- Ability to be a responsible and dependable team member who can take direction well
- Adaptable and able to work under pressure
As a County organization, the Care Center provides excellent benefits that include:
- NEW INCREASED PAY SCALE!!!
- Opportunity to earn up to an additional $4.50/hour with shift premiums and attendance bonuses
- low cost health/ dental/ vision coverage, including a free health clinic
- OPERS retirement
- 11 paid holidays (with additional time and a half when working)
- sick time and two weeks vacation
- one personal day your first year
- one free meal per shift
- free TB, Hep B, flu, COVID shots and COVID testing
- staff referral bonuses
- an extensive employee assistance program that includes counseling and discounts to a variety of items
How to apply:
Applications may be obtained at the WCCC, 876 S. Geyers Chapel Rd, Wooster or downloaded from the website www.waynecountycarecenter.com Please submit applications and refer questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Wayne County is an Equal Opportunity Employer.