Job TitleState Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) (Burbank) – JAG Healthcare – Burbank, OH OhioMeansJobs.com Job # 241777655
Job Title: State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) (Burbank) Worksite 14976 Burbank Rd., Burbank, OH 44214 Number of Openings: 4
How to Apply: IMMEDIATE NEED / APPLY DIRECT to JAG Healthcare:
NOW HIRING ALL SHIFTS & OFFERING HAZARD PAY!
- Full time
- Part time
- Weekend Warrior
*Rate of pay is determined by experience and position and will be discussed in the interview process*
We are holding interviews to find compassionate State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA)’s to join our team. We value our residents, and we are looking to hire staff members who will do the same! We are hiring on all shifts and are willing to work with your schedule!
JAG Healthcare Burbank is proud to offer rehabilitation, skilled nursing, and assisted lifestyle options within an atmosphere of warmth, hospitality, and innovation. Burbank offers all private rooms. We have 5 dedicated to assisted living care and 81 for long term and skilled nursing and rehabilitation stays.
If you are a State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) ready for a fresh start and a change in scenery, come and fill out an application with us and see what sets us apart from the rest! We would love the opportunity to show you around our home and introduce you to our team.
Our Mission: At JAG Healthcare we are dedicated to creating a lifetime of balance for our residents, our employees, and our communities. We strive for continuous improvement in service, efficiency and quality of care by eliminating waste and redundancy within our operations. This guiding principle enables us to re-invest in and improve the quality of life for everyone at our facilities and the communities we serve.
Responsibilities: (Include but not limited to)
- Assisting residents with personal-care hygiene
- Answers call lights to determine resident needs
- Obtains food trays and assists residents with feeding and drinking
- Reports all changes in residents’ condition to supervisor as soon as possible
- Measure and record height and weight, intake, and output
- Positively interact with residents, staff, and guests
- Valid State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) License (preferred)
- Ability to work independently and remain motivated
- Helpful with positive attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Professionalism along with speed and attention to detail
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, PRN Pay: $14.00 – $17.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Medical Specialty: Geriatrics Physical Setting: Long term care, Nursing home
- 10-hour shift
- 12-hour shift
- 8-hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Overnight shift
- Rotating weekends
- Weekend availability
COVID-19 considerations: Upon entrance, all employees are required to complete a temperature and health check while also wearing a facial covering for the duration of their shift/time in the facility.
- Which shift are you interested in working 1st, 2nd, or 3rd?
- Are you interested in full time, part time, PRN, or weekend only hours?
- The CDC now requires all of our employees to be fully vaccinated or have a medical/religious exemption. Please acknowledge that you have read this before submitting your application.
Experience: Caregiving: 1 year (Preferred) License/Certification: STNA (Preferred)