Job TitleState Tested Nursing Assistant – JAG Healthcare – Wooster, OH OhioMeansJobs.com Job # 252381533
Job Title: State Tested Nursing Assistant -STNA (Wooster) Worksite Location: 2765 N. Elyria Road, Wooster, OH 44691
Number of Openings: 3
How to Apply: IMMEDIATE NEED / APPLY DIRECT to JAG Healthcare:
Please mention OhioMeansJobs Stark or Tuscarawas when applying to this employer.
Are you a State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) looking for ALL SHIFTS?
- Full-time Employment
- Part-time Employment
- PRN Employment
Wooster Pointe, JAG Healthcare Wooster is looking for individuals to join the direct care team! We are seeking STNA staff members for all shifts; both full time and part time positions are available depending on desired shift. Not an STNA yet? We offer State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) certification classes!
- Flexible and stable scheduling
- 8-hour and 12-hour shift options, including swing shifts
Wooster Pointe is a smaller, 42-bed facility with long term care for cognitive deficit/behavioral resident care model. We are looking for staff members that are committed to exceptional patient care and continuous quality improvement! Applicants must be team-oriented, dependable and demonstrate professionalism in the workplace.
If you are ready for a fresh start and a change in scenery, come and fill out an application with us and see what sets us apart from the rest! We would love the opportunity to show you around our home and introduce you to our team.
Our Mission: At JAG Healthcare we are dedicated to creating a lifetime of balance for our residents, our employees, and our communities. We strive for continuous improvement in service, efficiency and quality of care by eliminating waste and redundancy within our operations. This guiding principle enables us to re-invest in and improve the quality of life for everyone at our facilities and the communities we serve.
Responsibilities: (Include but are not limited to)
- Assisting residents with personal-care hygiene
- Answers call lights to determine resident needs
- Obtains food trays and assists residents with feeding and drinking
- Reports all changes in residents’ condition to supervisor as soon as possible
- Measure and record height and weight, intake and output
- Positively interact with residents, staff, and guests
- Valid State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) License
- Ability to work independently and remain motivated
- Helpful with positive attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Professionalism along with speed and attention to detail
Job Type: Full-time, Part-time, PRN Pay: From $13.50 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- 10-hour shift
- 12-hour shift
- 8-hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Every weekend
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Overnight shift
- Rotating weekends
- Weekend availability
Upon entrance, all employees are required to complete a temperature and health check while also wearing a facial covering for the duration of their shift/time in the facility.
- Are you interested in full-time, part-time, PRN, or weekends only?
- Are you interested in 1st, 2nd, or 3rd shifts?
- The CDC now requires all our employees to be fully vaccinated or have a medical/religious exemption. Please acknowledge that you have read this before submitting your application.
License/Certification: STNA (Required)