Job TitleShipping Manager – Ohio Farms Packing – Sterling, OH OhioMeansJobs.com Job # 225535108
- Manage production shift staff to attain quality, safety, and production schedule objectives.
- Ensuring trucks are loaded properly, efficiently and with urgency.
- Verifying the cleanliness of the cooler, dock and all Shipping grounds are maintained in an acceptable manner.
- Assuring effective communications
- Makes effective operational decisions in an expedient manner while maintaining quality standards.
- Monitors Warehouse processes: Makes changes in processes based on daily goals, customer needs, and department demands.
- Monitor’s equipment: Troubleshoots minor equipment problems and corrects.
- Provides vision and inspiration for the team.
- Mentors, encourages, and motivates team members, ensuring individual and group productivity.
- Develops a team to ensure it delivers the required performance.
- Understands department machinery and can execute small adjustments.
- Promoting and maintaining teamwork among employees
- Consistently enforces company policies, safety standards, quality standards, and GMPs.
CompanyOhio Farms Packing
Key Skills Required:
- Food manufacturing experience preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills: ability to interface effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Intermediate computer skills
- Excellent multi-tasking, time management, scheduling, organizational and prioritization skills
- Familiarity with computer use and systems.
- Effective communication skills, both oral and written
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work in a refrigerated environment.
- Ability to take initiative, to maintain confidentiality, and meet deadlines.
Functional/Technical Requirements: High School Diploma / Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Job Type: Full-time Pay: Salary
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions, if applicable.
Ohio Farms Packing Co. welcomes all interested people to apply for job opportunities in our company. We pride ourselves in being a diverse company and we consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability, or any legally protected status.
Apply in person at: Ohio Farms Packing
6658 Zigler Rd,
Sterling, OH 44276