Job TitleSenior Oracle Developer – Seaman Corporation – Wooster, OH OhioMeansJobs.com Job # 237878495
The Administrative Assistant facilitates the efficient operation of the FiberTite department by performing a variety of administrative tasks for the FiberTite VP/GM. This role will partner with the FiberTite VP/GM and work collaboratively to achieve organizational success. Key responsibilities will include preparation of reports, handling information requests, making travel and meeting arrangements, preparing correspondence, coordinating customer visits, and customer relations.
Key responsibilities for this position include:
- Collaborates with VP/GM to plan for appointments, business meetings, events and maintains VP’s calendar
- Assists in coordinating complex travel arrangements
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills and communicates with various levels of the organization
- Provides general diversified administrative support duties including but not limited to:
- File and document management, answering phones, FedEx, scanning etc.
- Prepare agendas, reports, memos, letters, spreadsheets, presentations and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software
- Plans, organizes, and executes the FiberTite Annual Meeting & FiberTite Sales Meeting
- Plans and coordinates customer visits
- Monitors Dodge Analytics pipeline and Hubspot CRM and assigns sales leads to the Sales Team
- Provides 1st level market research and drafts supporting documentation for presentations, conferences and meetings
- Audits sales commissions
- Works proactively to anticipate the needs of the department and provides feedback to support opportunities to improve efficiency
This position requires:
- Associate’s degree and/or equivalent combination of education/experience
- Three to five years of experience in an administrative role
- Experience in Salesforce CRM, Dodge Analytics, and/or other Business Intelligence Software is preferred
Qualified candidates should apply online at www.seamancorp.com/careers .
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
To build a diverse workforce, Seaman Corporation encourages applications from individuals with disabilities, minorities, veterans and women.
Seaman Corporation is a drug-free workplace. Pre-employment drug screening required.