Job TitleSALESFORCE ADMINISTRATOR -Seaman Corporation – Wooster Job # 222226405
As the Salesforce Administrator, you will contribute to our team by working on the ongoing development of our salesforce.com deployment and maintenance. The successful candidate will have a record of success in improving processes and adoption using the Salesforce.com (SFDC) Lightning platform. You will work closely with the primary SFDC system administrator/developer and subject matter experts to identify, develop, and deploy new business processes. The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for executing on the day-to-day support, maintenance, and improvement of our CRM platform.
Key responsibilities for this position include:
- You will serve as a team contributor with the primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment with 100+ users.
- Handle basic administrative functions including user account troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Assist with onboarding and account setup of new users
- Test, evaluate and complete new development requests at the direction of primary system administrator.
- Create and manage standard and custom fields, formulas, and page layouts
- Manage users, roles and hierarchies, and security settings at the direction of primary system administrator.
- Ensure issues are identified, tracked, reported, and resolved within a timely manner
- Assist in the development of training plans, materials, and documentation for Salesforce users
- Make recommendations for enhancements and modifications to improve system performance
This position requires a Bachelor’s Degree in computer science/technology, with 1-3 Years of Salesforce.com experience in Sales and Service clouds. Must be willing to learn Salesforce Development tools and get certified in Salesforce Administration and Salesforce Development. Should have passion to learn Salesforce.com.
Qualified candidates should apply online at: www.seamancorp.com/careers
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
To build a diverse workforce, Seaman Corporation encourages applications from individuals with disabilities, minorities, veterans and women.
Seaman Corporation is a drug-free workplace.
Pre-employment drug screening required.