Job TitleRoom Attendant Breakfast Attendant – Job # 219884018
Emerald Hospitality Associates, Inc. is currently seeking a self-motivated, enthusiastic Part Time Breakfast Attendant for the Hampton Inn in Wooster, Ohio.
What will your job responsibilities and duties be?
- Stock the breakfast, serve the orders, and accommodates special needs and requests.
- Follow up with guests to ensure their satisfaction.
- Complete all restocking and cleaning duties in lobby kitchen by performing opening and closing as instructed.
- Maintain cleanliness standards in lobby, pantry, and kitchen service are in order to have a clean, presentable and attractive facility.
- Properly refresh tables with condiments etc. as needed.
Job RequirementsWhat does our ideal candidate look like?
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Great communication skills
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life insurance
- Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability
- Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plan