RN – $2,500 Sign-on Bonus- Autumnwood – Rittman, OH OhioMeansJobs.com Job # 253074430
Job TitleRN – $2,500 Sign-on Bonus- Autumnwood – Rittman, OH OhioMeansJobs.com Job # 253074430
We are looking for RNs to join our team! We are looking for applicants with a demonstrated commitment to providing excellent customer service, strong attention to detail and documentation, and a friendly disposition.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Direct the day-to-day functions of the nurses and nursing assistants in accordance with current rules, regulations, and guidelines that govern the long-term care facility.
- Ensure that all nursing personnel assigned to you comply with the written policies and procedures established by this facility.
- Periodically review the department’s and unit’s policies, procedure manuals, job descriptions, etc. Make recommendations for revisions.
- Meet with your assigned nursing staff, as well as support personnel, in planning the shift’s services, programs, and activities.
- Ensure that the Nursing Service Procedures Manual is current and reflects the day-to-day nursing procedures performed on the unit.
- Ensure that all nursing service personnel comply with the procedures set forth in the Nursing Service Procedures Manual.
- Make written and oral reports/recommendations concerning the activities of your unit as required to the Director of Nursing.
- Cooperate with other resident services when coordinating nursing services to ensure that the resident’s total regimen of care is maintained.
- Ensure that all nursing service personnel are in compliance with their respective job descriptions.
- Participate in the development, maintenance, and implementation of the facility’s quality assurance program of the nursing service department.
- Participate in facility surveys (inspections) made by authorized government agencies as may be requested.
- Prepare the unit for pending facility surveys (inspections)
- Periodically review the resident’s written discharge plans. Participate in the updating of the resident’s written discharge plans as required.
- Assist in planning the nursing services portion of the resident’s discharge plan as necessary.
- Participate in weekly care conferences conducted by the physiatrist.
- Interpret the department’s policies and procedures to personnel, residents, visitors, and government agencies as required.
- Admit, transfer, and discharge residents as required
- Ensure accuracy of the accident/incident reports as necessary.
- Perform administrative duties such as completing medical forms, reports, evaluations, studies, charting, etc., as necessary.
We are looking for RNs with patience, tact, a cheerful disposition, and enthusiasm to join our team!
If you are excited about this opportunity, we encourage you to apply in person or online today.
275 E Sunset Dr,
Rittman, OH 44270
Or online at: