Job TitleQuality Control Supervisor 2nd & 3rd Shift – Orrvilon Inc Job # 225802147
Location: Orrville, OH
Under the direction of the Quality Control Supervisor the QC Level II NDE Inspector is responsible for performing nde inspections on orrvilon projects in addition to other non-nde activities that may be requested throughout the duration of a shift.
- Successful applicant will have a systematic approach to work, be detail oriented, able to finish assignments with little supervision. Qualified to perform weld inspections (VT) in accordance with SNT-TC-1A Level II.
- Good computer skills, proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point & Access)
- Excellent communication skills, organizational and time management skills
- Good teamwork skills, participates in teams
- Willing and capable of standing the entire shift
- Capable of lifting 50 pounds
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred
- Familiarity with safety procedures and principles for the laboratory to support working in a safe environment
Roles and Responsibilities
- Conduct weld inspections in accordance with written procedures and acceptance criteria then complete applicable paperwork
- Conduct mechanical inspections using hand tools such as calipers, micrometers, tape measures and complete applicable paperwork
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings correctly
- Issue condition reports or nonconformances reports for discrepant material and tag the material appropriately