Job TitleQC Tech – Ohio Farms Packing – Creston, OH OhioMeansJobs.com Job # 230901949
Employment Type: Full Time
Hourly: From $16.00 per hour
Shift: looking for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift
Work Days: Monday through Saturday
- Develop and maintain inspection reports for meat product quality and safety
- Ensure compliance to federal regulations, audit requirements, as well as company standards and specifications. Programs include but are not limited to HACCP, SOP, SSOP, and GMPs.
- Maintain calibration of quality control equipment.
- Perform inspections across all stages of production (humane handling, harvest, processing, packing and shipping)
- Prepare and maintain test data for review
- Evaluate data and note any relevant deviations. Communicate quality or compliance concerns with urgency to appropriate supervisors/managers
- Identify areas for improvement both within the quality department as well as companywide.
- Communicate findings with precision and accuracy in a timely manner.
CompanyOhio Farms Packing
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and interpret information
- Strong desire to learn and adapt to changing work environment
- Solid understanding of all test equipment
- Minimum of 1 years of quality and/or food production experience (preferable within the meat industry)
- Strong working knowledge of various mathematical concepts
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent time management skills
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions, if applicable.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume to Heriberto Pimentel
Ohio Farms Packing Co. welcomes all interested people to apply for job opportunities in our company. We pride ourselves in being a diverse company and we consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability, or any legally protected status.