Job TitleQC Inspector Morgan Corporation OhioMeansJobs.com Job # 3789906
Type of Job: Full Time
How to Apply: Apply online and complete the online assessment – for referral please select “Other” and type in “Ohio Means Jobs”
Morgan Corporation, largest manufacturer of medium duty freight and refrigerated van and truck bodies in North America, is expanding and we are opening our 14th manufacturing plant in North America! We are seeking experienced manufacturing professionals to help launch the operation. Full production will begin in early 2019 and we will begin training our new team members in advance of the plant opening.
The Quality Control Technician will inspect and ensure units are manufactured to sales agreement, as well as Morgan’s engineering drawings, standards, and specifications.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Inspect and ensure all units are manufactured to sales agreement.
- Inspect and ensure all units are manufactured to Morgan’s engineering drawings, standards, and specifications.
- Direct others within the work area to complete rework items.
- Conduct in-process quality audits and review standards and specification requirements with production supervisor when errors or defects are detected.
- Perform final inspection function per Morgan and Customer specification and standards.
- Work with manufacturing to ensure on-time delivery and budgetary goals are met.
- Direct and coordinate the quality process, provide continuous quality improvements, and ensure the integrity of Morgan’s product quality, manufacturing, certification and release activities.
- Train the workforce on quality standards and specifications.
- Adhere to the company safety regulations and assist in the training and awareness of safety guidelines to new employees in the department.
- Maintain a clean, orderly and safe work environment.
- Perform other duties as required by management.
Job RequirementsEXPERTISE REQUIRED/MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience in a quality control/quality assurance position. Prefer 3 years of experience in a manufacturing or a quality assurance environment.
- Clear and effective communication Skills.
- Ability to concentrate for extended periods of time and follow established safety and procedures.
- Computer experience using Microsoft Office.