Job TitlePROPERTY MAINTENANCE SPECIALIST Seaman Corporation Job #218622724
Seaman Corporation, a leading innovator and manufacturer of highly engineered coated fabrics in Wooster, Ohio, has the following opening:
PROPERTY MAINTENANCE SPECIALIST
This position is responsible for various maintenance and repair jobs to support all of the Seaman-owned buildings and facilities in Wooster.
Key responsibilities for this position include:
- Responsible for general facilities repairs and upkeep for all Seaman Family and Seaman Corporation buildings/houses in Wooster, including the following duties:
- Interior Maintenance, including changing light bulbs from ladders/lifts, drywall repairs & painting, carpet installation/removal, minor plumbing and electrical repairs, basic HVAC preventative maintenance, and various appliance maintenance/installation/removal
- Cleaning & organization of maintenance shop, parts & supplies
- General record-keeping through work orders
- Communicating with members of the Seaman Family to complete tasks in a timely manner
- Assembling, installing & moving furniture such as desks, cabinets, etc.
- Exterior maintenance, including gutter cleaning, window washing, & pressure washer cleaning; inspecting and maintaining storm water retention basin to ensure proper functioning of drains, overflows, etc.; installing, inspecting, & maintaining pond fixture
- Managing Maintenance Vendors:
- Overseeing/coordinating landscaping and snow plowing operations
- Overseeing fire alarm, lights, extinguishers testing
- Overseeing pavement, sidewalks, and curb maintenance and repairs
- Court cleaning and maintenance at Aspen Racquet Club
- Other duties as assigned
Job RequirementsThis position requires: 2-3 years of related experience required. Must have mechanical capability and be able to plan and complete multiple work activities in an organized manner, maintain confidentiality, demonstrate commitment to safety and quality, and demonstrate problem solving and good judgment skills. Qualified candidates should apply online at: www.seamancorp.com/careers We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V To build a diverse workforce, Seaman Corporation encourages applications from individuals with disabilities, minorities, veterans and women. Seaman Corporation is a drug-free workplace. Pre-employment drug screening required.