Job TitleProduction Worker – Ohio Farms Packing – Creston, OH OhioMeansJobs.com Job # 230853088
Employment Type: Full Time
Hourly: From $14.00 per hour
Shift: looking for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift
Work Days: Monday through Saturday
Food Processing Worker will operate machinery, process veal and lamb carcasses, slice and package the meat products. The employee is responsible for operating the machines that carry out these processes and monitoring the progress and quality of food products. They may also check and weigh raw materials and will need to make sure their work environment is kept clean and hygienic.
CompanyOhio Farms Packing
- Maintain a high level of safety awareness for a accident free work place
- . Accomplish all tasks as appropriately assigned or requested
- Ensures that all work activities are performed with attention to the highest standard for quality, safety and compliance with all appropriate legal and food safety requirements
- Follow company policies and procedures
- Use knives appropriately to make assigned cuts
- Maintain a clean, sanitary and safe work area
- Be able to work in a cold and wet environment
- Employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 60 pounds on occasion.
Preferred Education and Experience
- High School diploma/GED
- 1 year experience on a production line
- knife handling experience in a meat processing position
* Ohio Farms Packing welcomes all interested people to apply for job opportunities in our company. We pride ourselves in being a diverse company and we consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any legally protected status.
- Vacation and personal days
Apply in person at: Ohio Farms Packing
2416 East West Salem Rd
Creston Ohio 44217