Job TitlePRODUCTION SCHEDULER – Last Arrow Manufacturing LLC – Orrville, OH OhioMeansJobs.com Job # 231659612
Job Type: Full time
Shift: 1st Shift, Monday Friday
Our company is growing……………
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop the production schedule to establish sequence and lead time to meet shipping dates according to sales forecasts or customer orders.
- Analyze production specifications and plant capacity data to assure optimum use of equipment, smooth product flow and timely shipment of parts to the customer.
- Support the manufacturing process by releasing raw materials and scheduling timely deliveries while maintaining required inventory levels of these materials.
- Validate information from Warehousing to assure proper inventory levels of both raw materials and finished goods for on-time delivery to customer.
- Plans sequence of fabrication, assembly, installation, and other manufacturing operations for guidance of production workers. Plan and schedule workflow for each department according to previously established manufacturing sequences and lead times.
- Confer with department supervisors to determine status of scheduled production on each line.
- Manage the flow of information to assure that all departments are aware of the production schedule so adequate planning of equipment downtime and maintenance does not negatively impact the schedule.
- Assure customer service satisfaction by providing communication on changes in manufacturing, shipping, and / or delivery of quality products.
- Expedite operations that delay schedules and alter to meet unforeseen conditions.
CompanyLast Arrow Manufacturing LLC
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; gather and analyze information skillfully and develop alternative solutions.
- Ability to adapt to changes in the work environment; manage competing demands, change approach or method to best fit the situation; able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Utilizes judgment in prioritizing assignments for urgency and relative importance.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
Considerations for potential candidate
High school diploma, trade school, with all other certificates specific to the manufacturing industry, Specific metal fabrication experience is certainly a great value to consideration. Work experience and on the job training can be an equivalent to any certificate – with the ideal candidate.
Strong professional / personal references, and attendance history with other employers will major factors of considered in the selection process.
Rate of pay is considered after basic skill evaluation / interview and 90-day evaluation could increase pay for the team member from the initial hire agreement. We take good care of our team!
Excellent health, dental, and vision benefits after 30 days of employment. We also have company matched 401k investment plans, short- & long-term disability as well as life insurance. Paid Holidays and quickly earned paid vacation time, great work space, this position is set up for a successful start to a long-term career!
EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration
You may also send your resume, qualifications, and references