Job TitleProcurement Manager FiberTite Accessories – Seaman Corporation – Wooster, OH OhioMeansJobs.com Job # 241847813
The Procurement Manager will be responsible for sourcing, cost saving, and cost avoidance initiatives associated with procurement for FiberTite Accessories. Developing, executing and leading the strategic direction for all aspects of FiberTite Accessories planning, sourcing, procurement and driving overall margin improvement through procurement initiatives.
Key responsibilities for this position include:
- Plans, manages, and coordinates all activities related to the sourcing and procurement of necessary materials and supplies needed to meet the changing levels of product demand.
- Collaborate cross functionally with plant operations, Customer Service, Innovation and R&D to monitor customer demand patterns.
- Plan organize and direct materials procurement and management process to provide the company with materials and supplies at a high level of effectiveness and efficiency.
- Accountable for strategic sourcing and key supplier partnerships to ensure optimal utilization and customer satisfaction in support of company strategic goals.
- Manage vendor contracts and maintain strong working relationships with vendors to assure cost, quality, and delivery targets are met while minimizing risk to the business.
- Develop strategy for dual sourcing for key products, supplies and/or components in a global market.
- Analyze demand and supply for stock placement and mix optimization, using quantitative and cost benefit analysis, data mining, and database management functions.
- Identify slow moving and obsolete inventory and work with Finance, Operations and Product Management to recommend and execute disposition.
- Foster a culture of collaboration, agility, speed, accuracy and innovation.
This position requires:
Bachelor’s Degree or relevant work experience required. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 8-10 years of experience in Procurement and Planning.
Qualified candidates should apply online at www.seamancorp.com/careers .
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
To build a diverse workforce, Seaman Corporation encourages applications from individuals with disabilities, minorities, veterans and women.
Seaman Corporation is a drug-free workplace. Pre-employment drug screening required.