Job TitlePRN Evaluating Physical Therapist (Orrville) – JAG Healthcare – Wooster, OH OhioMeansJobs.com Job # 241775216
Job Title: PRN Evaluating Physical Therapist (Orrville) Worksite 230 South Crown Hill Rd., Orrville 44667 Number of Openings: 1
How to Apply: IMMEDIATE NEED / APPLY DIRECT to JAG Healthcare:
JAG Healthcare Orrville is now hiring in the Therapy Department to add to our care team! We are also looking for a PRN Physical Therapist that could take 1-2 days every week for evaluations with flexible scheduling. Wages are negotiable!
JAG Healthcare Orrville is a smaller, 47-bed facility offering both traditional skilled nursing and long-term care as well as a cognitive deficit/behavioral resident care model. We are looking for staff members that are committed to exceptional patient care and continuous quality improvement! Applicants must be team-oriented, dependable and demonstrate professionalism in the workplace.
If you are a Physical Therapist ready for a fresh start and a change in scenery, come and fill out an application with us and see what sets us apart from the rest! We would love the opportunity to show you around our home and introduce you to our team.
Our Mission: At JAG Healthcare we are dedicated to creating a lifetime of balance for our residents, our employees, and our communities. We strive for continuous improvement in service, efficiency and quality of care by eliminating waste and redundancy within our operations. This guiding principle enables us to re-invest in and improve the quality of life for everyone at our facilities and the communities we serve.
- Evaluating and treating patients
- Creating and reviewing treatment plans
- Must be able to commit to at least 1-2 days every week for evaluations. We are flexible and are open to working evenings and/or weekends, but not mandatory.
- Physical therapy license to practice in the state of Ohio.
- Must have knowledge and/or experience working with geriatric population and some basic psych diagnosis such as dementia, Parkinson’s, schizophrenia, bipolar disorder etc.
- Must be a team player, but also can work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to make judgements regarding patient care and clinic operations.
Job Type: Part-time Pay: $30.00 per hour Benefits: Flexible schedule
- Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
COVID-19 considerations: Upon entrance, all employees are required to complete a temperature and health check while also wearing a facial covering for the duration of their shift/time in the facility.
Application Question(s): The CDC now requires all our employees to be fully vaccinated or have a medical/religious exemption. Please acknowledge that you have read this before submitting your application.
Experience: working with geriatric population: 1 year (Preferred)
License/Certification: Physical Therapy License (Preferred)