Job TitlePress Operator – Accurate Staffing – Wooster, Ohio OhioMeansJobs.com Job # 252256147
Employment Type: Temp to Hire after 720 hours worked
Pay Rate: Starting at $16.80/hr
Shifts: All shifts Available
The Press Operator operates the press machine, packs parts, and inspects parts for defects. The Press Operator may also be required to repair defective parts and/or operate a forklift. The Press Operator reports directly to the Pressroom Supervisor.
- Support and follow the Company Safety Programs.
- Support and follow quality & environmental programs.
- Operate presses
- Insert metal into presses.
- Placing parts in racks.
- Tag racks for shipping, rework, etc.
- Trouble-shoot quality, press, and set-up problems.
- Inspect parts.
- Achieve standard rates.
- Repair defects in production parts, e.g., pimples, buckles, lows, bad hems, etc.
- Operating and electric or gas forklift as assigned.
- Moving steel, racks, and scrap hoppers as assigned.
- Loading and unloading trailers and rail cars as assigned.
- Perform all other work as deemed necessary by supervision.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Gerstenslager Forklift Operator’s license if required.
Performed on plant floor.
Presses, shears, grinders, files, hammer, conveyor belts, drill, orbital, sander, files, pry bars, body hammers, punches, pimple makers, protective gloves, arm guards, earplugs, arm guards and safety glasses. Electric or gas forklift if required.
Dental and Health Insurance
To apply, call: 234-218-8017