Job TitlePart Time Executive Assistant – Seaman Corporation – Wooster, OH OhioMeansJobs.com Job # 245476101
The Executive Assistant will provide confidential administrative and marketing support to the director of Strategic Investments and the Seaman Family Office. This is a 15-20 hour a week position, which requires the ability to multi-task in a high energy, fast paced work environment and work independently.
Key responsibilities for this position include:
- Manage and maintain the schedule of Director of Strategic Investments; oversee appointment schedule and calendars and arrange meetings/conference calls as necessary
- Prepare agendas, reports, memos, letters, spreadsheets, presentations and other documents using Microsoft Office programs; file and retrieve corporate documents and records; prepare responses for correspondence, i.e., letters and agreements
- Manage communications to Seaman family members via digital platforms (e.g. Trusted Family)
- Provide marketing support by preparing marketing materials such as newsletters, flyers, brochures for the family enterprise as well as website development and management
- Coordinate travel arrangements and event planning
- Receive, sort and analyze incoming mail, memos, submissions and reports to determine their priority and distribute accordingly to Director of StPart rategic Investments and other team members
- Perform daily scanning, copying, faxing and mailing; generate and transmit UPS and FedEx shipments; order supplies and stock department
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
This position requires:
High school education (Associate’s Degree preferred), with a minimum 3-5 years Administrative related experience, or a combination of degree and experience. A strong attention to detail is required.Accountability: Accepts full responsibility for commitments; displays honesty and truthfulness; confronts problems quickly
- Accountability: Accepts full responsibility for commitments; displays honesty and truthfulness; confronts problems quickly
- Communication: articulates self accurately and appropriately to a variety of audiences through multiple channels
- Collaboration: works with others across the organization to achieve shared goals; treats others with dignity and respect and maintains a friendly demeanor; values the contributions of others
- Resilience: Adapts to changes; overcomes setbacks and difficulties to accomplish goals
- Resourcefulness: effectively recognizes, procures, develops, and utilizes resources
Qualified candidates should apply online at www.seamancorp.com/careers .
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
To build a diverse workforce, Seaman Corporation encourages applications from individuals with disabilities, minorities, veterans and women.
Seaman Corporation is a drug-free workplace. Pre-employment drug screening required.