Job TitleNetwork Coordinator Wayne County Commissioners – Job # 219221855
The Wayne County Commissioners are currently accepting employment applications for the full-time position
of Network Coordinator. This position requires a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience. A valid driver’s
license is required.
CompanyWayne County Commissioners
Job RequirementsThis position will report to the Director of Information Services and assist in the performance of IT functions throughout the county as directed. The duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Daily management of high security networks for 911, Sheriff’s office and the Health System. This
- On-site and remote desktop and laptop computer and related items (scanners/printers) support including
- Network support for multiple other networks including responsibility to ensure Network protection and
- Support and maintain various phone systems including responsibility to ensure Network protection and
- Technology disposal process, including making sure various hard drives and information storage devices
- Website Maintenance of existing sites.