Job TitleMixer Operator – ENTRY LEVEL Wooster Elastomers LLC – OhioMeansJobs.com Job # 246117936
**ENTRY LEVEL**WILL TRAIN**
Wooster Elastomers produces natural and synthetic rubber compounds that meet the customers’ requirements.
We are located in Wooster, Ohio and we are looking for mill operators for our First shift, 6 a.m..- 6 p.m. three days a week with some mandatory overtime.
Pay and Benefits:
- Starting rate $16.50 per hour or commensurate with experience and skill level.
- Work your scheduled 3 12-hour days and get paid for 40 hours per week.
- $1.00 per hour attendance bonus per month when all scheduled monthly hours are worked
- Paid health insurance for employee
- Paid Life Insurance
- Matching 401 (k)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To operate production machinery following process instruction cards, utilizing the proper tools and safety equipment, and following the direction of supervision.
- Convey rubber product from conveyor to mixer.
- Read process card and follow directions for mix procedure.
- Open and close hopper door on mixer
- Practice safe work habits and report unsafe conditions/ actions to the area supervisor/manager
- Keep work station and surrounding area clean and organized
- Communicate with supervisor on any process changes or problems
CompanyWooster Elastomers LLC
- Required to stand while performing job duties including unloading chemicals and rubber from conveyor belt, operating mixer control panel, and opening and closing the hopper door (approximately 6 hours per shift, position will be rotated into less strenuous position during the remainder of the shift)
- Good balance needed to work around mixer machinery, conveyors, forklifts and moving equipment. Must be able to bend, stoop, twist, and lift arms overhead while performing job duties
- Must be able to lift and manage a weight of 55 lbs