Job TitleMechanical Assembler Venture Products, Inc. # 221105071
This position requires a person to pay high attention to detail and under limited supervision, efficiently perform the final assembly of Ventrac products by following established assembly procedures and detailed work instructions. It involves collaborating with other team members to help meet department goals and objectives.
• Assemble components to meet quality standards using detailed work instructions
• Produce quality product in a team environment to meet department goals and objectives
• Use hand tools or machines to assemble parts
• Position or align components for assembly, manually or using hoists
• Conduct quality control checks: inspect, operate, and test completed products to verify functioning, machine capabilities, or conformance to required specifications
• Rework, repair, or replace damaged parts or assemblies
• Ability to operate overhead hoist in a safe and orderly manner
CompanyVenture Products, Inc.
Job RequirementsMinimum Qualifications: • Demonstrated dependability and good attendance • Minimum high school diploma, GED or equivalent school with relevant work experience • Minimum 1-3 years of applicable work experience • Safety conscious individual • Must be able to read and understand established assembly procedures and detailed work instructions • Possess strong communication skills • Maintain high safety standards while working in a fast paced environment • Self-motivated individual who understands the importance of time constraints • Must be flexible with work schedule and overtime hours • Must be able to lift at least 65 lbs. regularly and bend, squat, walk or stand for long periods of time • Must be able to pass drug and criminal background screenings • Must be able to pass the Assembly test Minimum score of 3 Preferred Qualifications: • Score of 4 or 5 on the Assembly test • 3+ years of Mechanic experience