Job TitleMarketing Communications Specialist – Seaman Corporation – Wooster – Ohio OhioMeansJobs.com Job # 224695607
Seaman Corporation, a leading innovator and manufacturer of highly engineered coated fabrics in Wooster, OH, has an opening for a Marketing Communications Specialist. The Marketing Communications Specialist position will support the MarCom functions at Seaman Corporation to effectively communicate, display and share messages through multiple platforms.
Full-time, Monday – Friday, 40 hours a week.
- Content Development: Conduct interviews to support data for project case studies, industry related blog posts, sales and marketing materials, and press releases; to include writing for SEO, proofing and publishing. Collaborate with key contributors and subject matter experts to complete.
- Website updates: Collaborate with internal and external teams (agency, technical and product managers) to understand what is impacting the websites and be able to perform content changes in the website CMS system, HubSpot. Examples: Add/replace documents in content library, add blog posts with images, upload project profiles and update rep locator.
- Collaborate on Marketing Materials: Work with product experts and graphic designer to support the content development of marketing materials; such as ad artwork, sales and product collateral and tradeshow messaging to meet the needs of the business.
- Social Media: Ability to capture events, navigate social media for industry related items to share and develop meaningful content to share with followers.
- Communications Support: Work closely with Marketing Supervisor to support projects and effectively communicate with sales, customers and vendors to provide information. Seek opportunities to improve messaging.
- Video Production: Ability to support scheduling, onsite production and editing feedback for video projects. Work directly with video production team or independently to complete a wide range of video projects.
- 4-year college degree in Communications, Marketing or related Business degree and 5+ years of related marketing experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Seaman Corporation is a drug-free workplace. Pre-employment drug screening required
- Child Care
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Sick Leave
Qualified candidates should apply online at www.seamancorp.com/careers .