Job TitleMaintenance Technician (Burbank) – JAG Healthcare – Burbank, OH OhioMeansJobs.com Job # 241779047
Job Title: Maintenance Technician (Burbank) Worksite 14976 Burbank Rd., Burbank, OH 44214 Number of Openings: 1
How to Apply: IMMEDIATE NEED / APPLY DIRECT to JAG Healthcare:
Interested in a rewarding career in the maintenance field?
JAG Healthcare Burbank is now holding interviews for a maintenance associate. These JAG Healthcare facilities are skilled nursing and rehabilitation centers specializing in person-centered care. We are looking for individuals who are self-motivated and will take pride in the work that they do. Much like caring for your own home, each day will bring new challenges and projects to be completed. We are interested in finding people who are not afraid of a challenge and who will tackle projects as they arise. The following are examples of tasks that you would be required to perform:
- Helping residents move in and out of the facility
- Patching walls
- Painting common areas and resident rooms
- Stripping and waxing floors
- Changing light bulbs that require a ladder to reach
- Minor plumbing fixes /troubleshooting
- Repairing / Replacing flooring and ceiling tiles
- Responding (in writing) to resident and staff maintenance needs in a specified maintenance book
- Conducting and documenting safety drills (tornado, fire, elopement, bomb, active shooter, etc) with residents and staff
- Following all state and federal regulations to remain compliant with our regulatory agencies
- Conducting and documenting weekly and monthly safety inspections
- Helping residents and employees hang pictures and rearrange their rooms/offices.
- Being on call for emergency maintenance needs on weekends and holidays.
We are interested in hiring people with prior maintenance experience
Job Type: Full-time, Part-time Pay: $15.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8-hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Application Question(s): The CDC now requires all our employees to be fully vaccinated or have a medical/religious exemption. Please acknowledge that you have read this before submitting your application.
Experience: Maintenance: 2 years (Preferred)