Job TitleLPN (part time) OrrVilla Maple Terrace OhioMeansJobs.com Job # 3779317
Type of Job: Part Time 16-24 hours/ week including every other weekend 8am – 4:30 pm
How to Apply: Apply in person 333 East Sassafras St., Orrville, OH 44667
JOB SUMMARY: To perform day-to-day nursing activities of the facility in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations to ensure that the highest degree of quality care is maintained at all times. To complete tasks under the supervision of the Resident Services Director. To assist in maintaining a physical, social, and emotional environment that fosters the best interest of the residents and their families. To promote person-centered care for each resident.
- Must be a graduate of an approved LPN program.
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as an LPN in the state of Ohio.
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must be in good physical and mental health.
- Must be able to lift up to fifty pounds.
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, and the public.
CompanyOrrVilla Maple Terrace
Location333 East Sassafras St., Orrville, OH 44667
Job RequirementsPERFORMANCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Evaluate the resident’s physical and emotional status.
- Observe for symptoms of illness/injury and changes in condition.
- Take and record TPRs, blood pressures, weights, etc., as necessary.
- Notify the resident’s attending physician and family when there is a change in the resident’s condition.
- Consult with the resident’s physician in providing the resident’s care, treatment, rehabilitation, etc., as necessary.
- Arrange for diagnostic and therapeutic services, as ordered by the physician, and in accordance with established procedures.
- Obtain sputum, urine and other specimens for lab tests as ordered.
- Provide direct nursing care and administer medications and treatments per current physician’s orders and according to the facility’s policies and procedures.
- Ensure medication administration record reflects all medications administered or refused.
- Ensure treatment administration record reflects treatments performed and assessments of wounds.
- Ensure that the interdisciplinary notes and resident care log are complete and accurately reflect the care provided.
- Assume responsibility for proper use and care of equipment used in the treatment of residents.
- Ensure that all nursing care is provided in privacy and that nursing service personnel knock before entering the resident’s room.
- Make periodic checks to ensure that assigned tasks are being properly performed by resident assistants