Job TitleLPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) w/ Pharmacy Certificate – The Counseling Center of Wayne and Holmes Counties – Wooster, OH – OhioMeansJobs.com Job # 240869288
Job Type: Full time and Part Time
Workdays: Monday – Friday
Pay: Up to $21 per hour
The Counseling Center of Wayne & Holmes Counties is recruiting for a Full- Time Licensed Practical Nurse with Pharmacy certification to provide nursing support to patients of the Psychiatric Services unit with special attention to assisting patients who need extra help in understanding, managing, or paying for their medication.
This is a community based position with responsibilities within the physical location of our Wooster, Ohio center as well as supporting our patients within our supported group homes in Wooster. In the event the Telehealth nurse is unavailable, this position may be occasionally asked to travel to our Millersburg location to assist patients there with telehealth visits as well.
CompanyThe Counseling Center of Wayne and Holmes Counties
- Assist with informed consent for medication usage, educating patients regarding medications, giving injectable medications, and phoning in prescriptions.
- Monitoring patient vitals and general health status updates
- Assist patients with applying for indigent pharmacy programs and linkage to The Counseling Center’s Genoa Central pharmacy program
- Monitors lab results and works collaboratively with prescribers and psychiatric services personnel to assure best-in-class care of patients
- Maintains accurate, thorough, and professional documentation of client records
- Maintains nursing licensure and remains up-to-date with professional best practices and organizational training requirements
Full Time Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Generous paid time off
- Employer paid LTD and Life Insurance
- Excellent 403(b) retirement plan
- Employee Assistance Program
*Covid-19 vaccinations are not required for employment.
The Counseling Center is a tobacco free organization and an Equal Opportunity Employer