Job TitleKennel Attendant (part-time) – Wayne County – OhioMeansJobs.com Job #226502837
Would you like to work for a place that serves the public, has job stability, great benefits, great retirement system and a great team to work with? How about sick leave and vacation leave? If so, Wayne County is the place! Interested in learning more?
Now let’s get down to the important stuff, so don’t stop reading! This is a part-time job and here are the things that you will be doing. We’re not going to list everything, just enough to get you excited!
CompanyWayne County Commissioners
• Cleaning and sanitizing kennels
• Providing food and water for the dogs
• Assisting in the cleaning of the shelter and play yard
• Exercising the dogs
• Approximately 24 hours per week including weekends and/or holidays
• Must be willing to work hard in all types of weather
• Must be willing to work with and around all types of dogs, including potentially dangerous ones.
The Wayne County Commissioners are looking for someone who can do these things – and that person could be you! What’s your next step? It’s quite easy – just fill out one of our employment applications (downloadable from https://www.wayneohio.org /employment-opportunities) and email it to email@example.com. You can also drop it off at the Wayne County Commissioners’ Office, 428 West Liberty Street,Wooster, Ohio 44691, Attn: BarbWiney. Questions? Call 330-287-5409.
The position will be open through May 5, 2021 or until filled.
So don’t delay – we’re waiting for your application!
Wayne County is an Equal Opportunity Employer