Job TitleKennel Attendant (part-time) Wayne County Commissioners – Wooster, OH OhioMeansJobs.com Job # 229478585
Do you love working with dogs and have a passion for keeping Wayne County safe?
The Wayne County Commissioners are currently accepting employment applications for
the part-time position of Kennel Attendant. This position will work approximately 29
hours per week including Saturdays and some holidays.
CompanyWayne County Commissioners
Now let’s get down to the important stuff, so don’t stop reading! This is a part-time job
and here are the things that you will be doing. We’re not going to list everything, just
enough to get you excited!
- Cleaning and sanitizing kennels
- Providing food and water for the dogs
- Assisting in the cleaning of the shelter and play yard
- Exercising the dogs
- Must be willing to work hard in all types of weather
- Must be willing to work with and around all types of dogs, including potentially dangerous ones.
Applicants must submit a required employment application (downloadable from http://www.wayneohio.org/emloyment-opportunities) and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or drop it off at the Wayne County Commissioners’ Office, 428 West Liberty Street, Wooster, Ohio 44691, Attn: Barb Winey. Questions? Call 330-287-5409.
The position will be open through July 28, 2021 or until filled.
Wayne County is an Equal Opportunity Employer