Junior Salesforce Administrator/Developer – Seaman Corporation – Wooster, OH OhioMeansJobs.com Job # 253175162
Job TitleJunior Salesforce Administrator/Developer – Seaman Corporation – Wooster, OH OhioMeansJobs.com Job # 253175162
Key responsibilities for this position include:
- Serve as a team contributor for the Salesforce platform with 150+ users.
- Salesforce configuration changes, including (but not limited to): Flow, fields, page layouts, record types, custom settings, dashboards, and reports.
- All aspects of user and license management including new user setup/deactivation, roles, profiles, permissions, public groups.
- Act as the first responder to end user tickets.
- Follow best practices on when to use declarative tools versus custom code for solutions.
- Develop Apex (classes and triggers), Lightning Components, and Visualforce to support business requirements.
- Use tools such as Data Loader to import, export, and modify data.
- Test, evaluate, and complete development requests at the direction of the Senior Salesforce Administrator.
- Perform user training and create training materials.
- Participate in meetings with stakeholders to identify and gather requirements.
- Strive towards best practices supporting data quality, security, and integrity.
- Ensure issues are identified, tracked, reported, and resolved within a timely manner.
- Follow deployment standards and procedures as set by the Senior Salesforce Administrator.
- Make recommendations for enhancements and modifications to improve system performance and user experience.
This position requires:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related STEM discipline
- 2+ Years of experience supporting enterprise applications
- Ability to work 40 hours a week, with the opportunity for up to 40% remote work
- Ability to work nights and weekends as needed for deployments and maintenance
- Java or other object-oriented programming language experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Analytical problem-solving skills to create long-lasting and scalable solutions
- Excellent relationship-building skills and ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
- A good work ethic, ready to absorb best practices from the team
- Trailhead Experience
Qualified candidates should apply online at www.seamancorp.com/careers .
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
To build a diverse workforce, Seaman Corporation encourages applications from individuals with disabilities, minorities, veterans and women.
Seaman Corporation is a drug-free workplace. Pre-employment drug screening required.