Job TitleJr Oracle Developer – Seaman Corporation – Wooster, OH OhioMeansJobs.com Job # 245469312
This position is entry level with some IT Internship experience in any programing language. Great opportunity to work with the business analysts and development team to develop, maintain and support the Oracle EBS R12 applications with a focus on Order to Cash and Procure to Pay modules. The person in this role may assist with the preparation of detailed specifications from which programs will be written, development, documentation, testing, implementation and support of extensions and sustainment of the Oracle EBS applications.
Key responsibilities for this position include:
- Willing to learn Oracle technical tools such as SQL Developer, Reports, OAF, Oracle APEX, PL/SQL to develop solutions to support the business and to enhance functionality based on business requirements
- Work closely with the business and others in IT to develop new solutions and extend the functionality of EBS
- Opportunity to learn Oracle APEX to build dashboards for business needs.
- Coordinate, analyze, design and development of reports, interfaces, conversions and extensions.
- Work with Business Analysts and IT counterparts to systematically analyze, cleanse, and maintain ERP data and current production issues.
- Help maintain interfaces from third party systems for import/export into/from Oracle EBS R12
- Understand and implement technical configuration changes to E-Business Suite modules.
This position requires:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Associates Degree
- 0-1 years of experience as Intern in IT with any programming language.
- Willing to learn Oracle programing tools.
- Prefer Wooster, OH or Cleveland/Akron area candidates.
- Accountability: Accepts full responsibility for commitments; displays honesty and truthfulness; confronts problems quickly
- Communication: articulates self accurately and appropriately to a variety of audiences through multiple channels
- Collaboration: works with others across the organization to achieve shared goals; treats others with dignity and respect and maintains a friendly demeanor; values the contributions of others
- Resilience: Adapts to changes; overcomes setbacks and difficulties to accomplish goals
- Resourcefulness: effectively recognizes, procures, develops, and utilizes resources
Qualified candidates should apply online at www.seamancorp.com/careers .
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
To build a diverse workforce, Seaman Corporation encourages applications from individuals with disabilities, minorities, veterans and women.
Seaman Corporation is a drug-free workplace. Pre-employment drug screening required.