Job TitleInvestment Analyst Seaman Corporation – Wooster, OH OhioMeansJobs.com Job # 222695067
Prepares confidential investment and financial analysis and research by performing the following duties.
Key responsibilities for this position include:
- Perform due diligence on investments – research investment opportunities using publicly available data and internally developed models; determine if investments fit the company’s investment philosophy; make recommendations for investments based on the results of the due diligence process.
- Perform market research – collect, analyze and present data on economic trends, economic sectors, financial markets, investment asset classes, etc.
- Analyze financial data and create financial models to evaluate and analyze existing investments and new investment opportunities;
- Perform financial forecasting to help evaluate existing or new investments
- Track investments and prepare performance reports on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Prepare presentations and present to help management make better informed decisions about investment portfolio and new business opportunities
- Coordinate maintenance of real estate holdings, rent collection, and bill pay
- Prepare projections, cash flow analysis, and other financial reports for investment/operating entities
- Track and oversee life insurance policies and coordinate payment of premiums
- Perform other duties as assigned
This position requires:
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance/Business/Economics with 3-5 years of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Qualified candidates should apply online at: www.seamancorp.com/careers
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
To build a diverse workforce, Seaman Corporation encourages applications from individuals with disabilities, minorities, veterans and women.
Seaman Corporation is a drug-free workplace.
Pre-employment drug screening required.