Job TitleIFD Application Engineer Seaman Corporation Job # 209018822
Key responsibilities for this position include:
- Create and manage a project plan focusing on next steps in achieving project objectives.
- Identify internal resource needs to execute project and engage and influence as needed to drive project to completion.
- Surface resource constraints to IFD leadership as it relates to internal resources for prioritization support.
- Communicate as needed to ensure project team understands actions needed and overall project status.
- Utilize expertise of self and others to develop options to achieve product performance objectives including cost-target objectives.
- Create prototypes as needed for laboratory and market evaluation.
- Create specifications such as recipes, routings, physical properties, testing protocol, and process conditions.
- Engage and communicate with suppliers or third parties as necessary.
- Closely manage transition from development to manufacturing with plant process engineering including hands-on management of trial runs and scale-up orders.
Customer and Market Engagement:
- Directly engage customer(s) to gain insight into product performance requirements, prototype evaluation methods, prototype feedback, and timeline expectations of project.
- Proactively follow up with customers to gain feedback and status on projects as well as proactively provide updates on internal activities.
- Provide technical support to customers as requested on a timely basis.
- Actively participate as member of the IFD management team.
Job RequirementsThis position requires: 4-year college degree in Engineering or related STEM discipline. Minimum experience is 5-10 years working in a comparable role in a B2B manufacturing environment. Qualified candidates should apply online at: www.seamancorp.com/careers Post Closes: 7/10/19