Job TitleHuman Resources Generalist – Orrvilon Inc. – Orrville OhioMeansJobs.com Job # 231504585
Salary: $60,000 to 72,000 per year
Under the supervision of the Human Resources Director, the Human Resources Generalist provides human resources guidance to include employee relations, recruiting and staffing, performance management, benefits, diversity, conflict resolution, and process coordination. This person consults with management on strategic and operational HR and business issues.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities
- Responds to routine employee relations questions and concerns that arise related to HR policies, practices, disciplinary matters, performance evaluation, etc. Investigates problems such as working conditions, disciplinary actions, employee complaints and compliance concerns. Provides guidance and recommendations for problem/issue resolution. Notifies leadership appropriately of concerns and investigations.
- Has responsibility for recruitment of all plant and staff positions to include interviewing, scheduling of interviews, and testing.
- Coordinates the on-boarding process for new hires ensuring that all new hire paperwork, etc. is completed and retained. Ensures completion of all pre-employment, post-offer testing and reports.
- Assists in the administration of employee time and attendance; new hire, termination and personnel change forms; maintains attendance records; assists with the processing of payroll as needed;
- Facilitate annual performance review process and collect review forms. Manage hourly probationary performance management system and review process.
- Manage the facilities FMLA, Short/Long Term Disability, and Insurance programs to include certifications, notices and communications. Maintain records and notifies payroll accordingly.
- Perform exit interviews for exiting employees, complete unemployment questionnaires and monitor claims, represent company at unemployment compensation hearings.
- Responsible for assisting employees with benefits enrollment, questions, claim resolution, and reviewing benefits plans annually. Assist with the Wellness program incentives, and communications.
- Complete employee verifications, benefit verification letters, employment verification letters, and travel letters for employees or visitors
- Provide day to day Human Resources support and responses to employees’ questions, concerns, problems, etc.
- Responsible for maintaining up-to-date organization charts, employee files, and employee information in ADP.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Human Resources Director
- Bachelors’ degree in Human Resources Management or related preferred with 2-5 years of experience in Human Resources or recruiting or 3-5 years of Human Resources experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Proficient in MS Office – Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Knowledge and understanding of labor and employment laws (e.g., FMLA, Title VII, FCRA, ADA, FLSA, HIPAA) and other HR concepts.
- Experience with using ADP preferred.
Holtec International has worldwide business presence with headquarters located in Camden, NJ. For additional information, please visit our website at https://holtecinternational.com/.
Holtec International is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a competitive salary and benefits package.