Job TitleHR Tech – Ohio Farms Packing – Creston, OH OhioMeansJobs.com Job # 225540974
The HR tech will provide all necessary personal protective equipment to employees.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Maintaining inventory
- Restocking supplies
- Distributing PPE to staff
- Other duties as determined by Plant Manager.
- Ability to maneuver through all areas of the processing facility in various environments.
- Ability to coordinate attendance, vacation, and personal days request by employees.
CompanyOhio Farms Packing
- High School or GED preferred
- Working well with others
- Good listener and able to follow instructions.
- Must be an excellent communicator.
- English/Spanish bi-lingual a strong plus
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions, if applicable.
Job Type: Full-time
Hourly Pay: $13.50
Ohio Farms Packing Co. welcomes all interested people to apply for job opportunities in our company. We pride ourselves in being a diverse company and we consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability, or any legally protected status.
Apply in person at: Ohio Farms Packing
2416 East West Salem Rd
Creston Ohio 44217