Job TitleHospitality Aide Part Time – Wayne County Care Center – Wooster OhioMeansJobs.com Job # 235853392
Position: Hospitality Aide Department: Nursing
Hours: 1 p.m.- 9:30 p.m. (8 hours)
Days: Part time, every other weekend only
The Wayne County Care Center is currently accepting applications for the position of Full Time HA for the County’s 50 bed skilled/ intermediate nursing and 20 bed assisted living facility.
Responsibilities of a HA:
- Provide a variety of services to support the activities of our residents under the supervision of a nurse
- Assist STNAs with answering call lights and resident needs that don’t require physical interaction
- Responsible for transporting residents in the building, social interactions, passing water, snacks, helping to organize resident rooms, and assist with room moves
- Administer constant, quality customer service to help our residents THRIVE!
CompanyWayne County Care Center
Requirements of HA:
- High school diploma or GED
- Compassion for and commitment to hospitality, service and excellence in senior care
- Ability to be a responsible and dependable team member who can take direction well
- Adaptable and able to work under pressure
As a County organization, the Care Center provides excellent benefits that include:
- NEW INCREASED PAY SCALE!!!
- Opportunity to earn up to an additional $4.50/hour with shift premiums and attendance bonuses
- low cost health/ dental/ vision coverage, including a free health clinic
- OPERS retirement
- 11 paid holidays (with additional time and a half when working)
- sick time and two weeks vacation
- one personal day your first year
- one free meal per shift
- free TB, Hep B, flu, COVID shots and COVID testing
- staff referral bonuses
- an extensive employee assistance program that includes counseling and discounts to a variety of items
How to apply:
Applications may be obtained at the WCCC, 876 S. Geyers Chapel Rd, Wooster or downloaded from the website www.waynecountycarecenter.com Please submit applications and refer questions to email@example.com
Wayne County is an Equal Opportunity Employer.