Job TitleGeomembrane Military Sr. Product Manager Seaman Corporation – Wooster, OH OhioMeansJobs.com Job # 222619267
Operating mainly in the zero to three-year time horizon, the Geomembrane & Military Senior Product Manager will own product portfolio, value-proposition development, channel-to-market strategy, and overall marketing communications strategy for the Geomembrane and Military product lines with a focus on profitable organic growth. This role requires a highly collaborative approach to achieving results and a willingness to lead growth initiatives.
Key responsibilities for this position include:
- Develop a deep market understanding of target market sub-segments to properly segment markets, identify underserved markets, optimize product portfolio, analyze customer journey, and identify unmet needs as basis of strategic planning process.
- Lead international business development activities including the identification, retention, and training of agents or partners.
- Manage product lifecycle, including creating and maintaining a product portfolio roadmap.
- Work closely with product development resources to optimize product performance targets considering technical feasibility, time-to-market, and investment requirements. This includes working as part of executional team throughout the development process.
- Determine go-to-market strategies including channel strategy for product offerings.
- Manage pricing to optimize total product line profit generation.
- Identify target customers for new and existing product lines and share in prioritization with Sales team.
- Provide direction to Marketing Communications team related to value-proposition, target market, and customer journey to aid their ability to create impactful marketing communication materials.
- Lead creation of strategic segment plans on annual basis.
- Provide value proposition information and supporting evidence to Training Manager for creation of sales training tools.
This position requires:
Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing, Business Administration, Chemistry, Engineering or engineering related discipline. Candidates with an MBA are preferred. Minimum of seven years of experience in Marketing roles in a B2B environment. Must have strategic marketing acumen including competitive analysis, value chain analysis, customer needs analysis, value proposition generation, product portfolio management, customer journey analysis. Must have financial acumen and analytical capabilities, and the ability to develop rapport with key internal team players, customers, and management.
Qualified candidates should apply online at:
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
To build a diverse workforce, Seaman Corporation encourages applications from individuals with disabilities, minorities, veterans and women.
Seaman Corporation is a drug-free workplace.
Pre-employment drug screening required.