Job TitleGeneral Laborer/Machine Operator Dalton Recycling Job ID # 213267426
Type of Job: Full Time 1st Shift Starting pay is $11.25 per hour with a $1 raise possible after 30 days
How to Apply: Apply in person – 15225 West Lincoln St., Dalton, OH 44618 OR call 330.263.6390
SUMMARY: Safely operates Plastic Granulator machines while striving to achieve the machines fullest. Operates a Forklift and/or other equipment as needed. Attention to detail & quality is key!
- Run the machine within the prescribed operating parameters while trying to achieve the machines fullest potential.
- Monitor machine performance and product quality with an understanding of all the machine adjustments that affect performance and quality. Perform maintenance and repairs as needed.
- Detect and report defective materials or questionable conditions to ensure safety and quality.
- Work to ensure a clean and orderly work area and operate mobile equipment following prescribed safety regulations.
- Other duties as assigned
Job RequirementsEDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Prefer some experience but willing to train
- No HS Diploma required
- Experience with plastic injection molding is preferred
- General understanding of basic mechanical principles
- Ability to maintain accurate records
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well with others