Job TitleFiberTite Technical Services Trainee – Seaman Corporation – Wooster, OH OhioMeansJobs.com Job # 233216330
FiberTite Technical Services Trainees acquire specialized knowledge and skills under the tutelage of experienced colleagues by receiving supervised training and classroom education both on and offsite, and completing assigned tasks and assessments of gained knowledge and skills, while observing all health, safety, and company guidelines.
The design of the FiberTite Technical Services Trainee position is to educate, and develop a basic knowledge and experience level within the associate over a 24-month timeline in the field of Commercial Roofing (including competitive roof systems). The associate will learn about all FiberTite Products / Roof Systems / Processes and Operations / and Warrantable Requirements. Once the associate acquires and demonstrates sufficient knowledge, skills, and abilities, the objective is for them to advance into a FiberTite Technical Department Role (e.g. Field Technical Representative or Office-based Technical Specialist).
Key responsibilities for this position include:
- Complete On-the-Job-Learning (OJL) Schedule of Tasks.
- Complete Related-Technical-Instruction (RTI) Courses.
- Complete all Learning assessments and evaluations.
- Assist within the FiberTite Technical Department as directed or assigned.
- Observe Company & FiberTite health and safety guidelines and procedures.
- Work in the office and travel to other sites as required.
- Build professional relationships with colleagues and clients.
Key qualifications for this position include:
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily, and must embody the Seaman Corporation values: Do What’s Right, Work Together, Create Solutions.
- Driver’s license in good standing.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Willingness and commitment to relocate if assigned a Field Position.
- Fluency in Spanish, or Other than English, language is desired, but not required.
This position requires:
High school diploma or GED (General Education Degree) with travel requirements approximately 30-50% of the time
Qualified candidates should apply online at www.seamancorp.com/careers .
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
To build a diverse workforce, Seaman Corporation encourages applications from individuals with disabilities, minorities, veterans and women.
Seaman Corporation is a drug-free workplace. Pre-employment drug screening required.