Job TitleFiberTite Regional Sales Manager – Midwest Seaman Corporation – Wooster, OH OhioMeansJobs.com Job # 224041595
The FiberTite Regional Sales Manager is responsible for selecting, leading and managing a regional Direct Sales team as well as an Indirect Sales team in a designated territory. This position interacts directly with the FiberTite Roofing customer base including roofing consultants, contractors, architects, suppliers and building owners. In addition, this dynamic role has the primary responsibility of influencing value selling techniques and providing problem resolution that leads to unprecedented customer service on behalf of Seaman Corporation. The FiberTite Regional Sales Manager will be expected to align the corporate business strategies to FiberTite’s business goals to achieve bottom line business results.
Key responsibilities for this position include:
- Meets annual sales, margins, contribution margins, and profitability objectives.
- Develops and implements tactical and strategic sales plans to meet annual corporate goals aligned with corporate strategic measurements.
- Develops reliable and timely regional sales forecasts.
- Reviews regional business conditions to determine customer needs, price schedules, and marketing needs.
- Provides effective and timely communications across the business to regional associates, manufacturing reps, and customers including liaison among corporate technical support, customer service, warranty administration, Manufacturing, and Innovation & Technology.
- Partner with the Technical Representative Department resources effectively by planning and coordinating job requirements and communicating to tech reps and customers on a timely basis.
- Analyze sales statistics to formulate policy and assist in promoting sales.
- Represent company at trade association meetings to promote product and company.
- Meet with key clients as extension of sales representative to maintain and build long term relationships and negotiate and close deals.
- Analyze and control expenditures of region to conform to budgetary requirements.
- Prepares periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed customer expansion.
- Provide input on new products and current product modifications to Innovation & Technology.
- Other duties as assigned.
This position requires:
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Construction Management, Engineering, Project Management or a related degree with 10 or more years related experience in roofing industry; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Prior experience and demonstrated success leading people, developing talent and achieving results through others. Prior National Sales Account Management experience and/or Regional Sales Manager experience a plus.
Qualified candidates should apply online at:
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
To build a diverse workforce, Seaman Corporation encourages applications from individuals with disabilities, minorities, veterans and women.
Seaman Corporation is a drug-free workplace.
Pre-employment drug screening required.