Job TitleFiberTite National Sales Director – Seaman Corporation – Wooster, OH OhioMeansJobs.com Job # 223645188
The FiberTite National Sales Director will be the senior commercial leader accountable for driving profitable growth in line with the strategic goals and objectives of the FiberTite product portfolio. This role will strongly influence the strategic planning process, meet the financial performance on both top line and bottom line expectations, manage the sales and operational expense budgets, be a great manager of talent, model the integrity and performance of the FiberTite brand, and demonstrate clear leadership within the entire Seaman Corporation organization.
Key responsibilities for this position include:
- Drive growth through effective leadership of all commercial resources – Regional Managers, National Account Managers, Direct Sales and Independent Representatives; including hiring, training, performance management, driving accountability for results.
- Set a standard of passion and energy through the NA FTR sales team in reinforcing the FiberTite growth strategy and vision. With clarity, conviction and a sense of purpose align the sales team to collectively execute the business plan.
- Lead with the highest degree of integrity and collaboration, through both words and action.
- Manage talent, create a high-performance team, and demonstrate superiority in selling high value solutions.
- Develop relationships with key contractor customers, suppliers, distributors, and roofing consultants.
- Utilize sales automation tools including visibility to manage pipeline portfolio, close ratio, regional performance & forecasting.
- Support the continuing development and adoption of the IMPACT selling process.
- Ensure regional resources support and execute National Account sales activities at the local level.
- Delivering profitable growth that meets annual operating plan targets, along with performance to plan on divisional operating expenses.
- Ensure the execution of delivering top line growth balances the margin expectations across all product categories. Weigh in on major projects requiring strategic business considerations.
- Closely manage pricing actions and trends among sales and regional manager activity. Set up early warning systems with FTR Product Management to spot trends in margin performance. Balance top & bottom line trade-offs.
- Understand the business drivers that influence profitability and operational productivity.
- Manage the operating expense budget and routinely review progress against it.
Business Development and Strategic Planning: Plays a key role in helping to explore new high value product/technical solutions, drive continuous process improvement, and help to shape FiberTite’s longer-term strategy.
- Recommend initiatives within Seaman Corp. I&T for new products and solutions which enhance FTR market value.
- Support the implementation and optimal use of technology and information systems to improve productivity and profitability.
- Support an effortless customer experience by influencing inventory planning to build reliable, on time and complete service.
- Participate in the FTR supply chain management process; production, inventory planning, supplier relations. Be a champion in FTR’s pursuit of an effortless customer experience.
- Support Product Manager in creative process to reinforce FiberTite’s brand promise and value proposition.
- Provide Marketing resources subject matter expertise to enhance brand building, messaging, and lead creation through FiberTite’s website and social media outlets.
- Develop a clear understanding of competitive forces across the roofing industry. Leverage insights for improved pricing, margin enhancement, strategic planning, and strategic market expansion.
- Key participant on the FTR management team & in strategic planning initiatives
- Support Industry Associations – SPRI, NRCA, CFFA
This position requires:
4-year college degree in Business, Sales and Marketing, or related Business degree and 10-15+ years of related sales and marketing experience. Minimum 5 years of experience in managing direct reports or other people managers.
Qualified candidates should apply online at www.seamancorp.com/careers .
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
To build a diverse workforce, Seaman Corporation encourages applications from individuals with disabilities, minorities, veterans and women.
Seaman Corporation is a drug-free workplace. Pre-employment drug screening required.