Job TitleFiberTite Design Modeling & Specifications Specialist Job # 210172933
FiberTite Design Modeling & Specifications Specialist
OhioMeansJobs.com Job # 210172933
Type of Job: Full Time
How to Apply: Qualified candidates should apply online at: www.seamancorp.com/careers
This position is responsible for: (A) Assisting FiberTite customers in the development and delivery of roof project Autodesk REVIT models and/or AutoCAD drawings, and related specifications, (B) Oversight and maintenance of FiberTite Portfolio of Roof System Specifications and Drawings. Requires frequent contact with customers, including; over the phone, through email, occasionally face-to-face, and working collaboratively with peers of the FiberTite Technical Department to ensure models, drawings, and related specifications meet customer needs and expectations.
Key responsibilities for this position include:
- Create and / or alter roof project specific REVIT modeling or CAD drawings as necessary for customers.
- Interpret, translate and transfer field drawings from hardcopy to REVIT models or CAD format.
- Field and answer technical inquiries & review roofing specifications.
- Provide roof details and design assistance.
- Review roof plans & details and provide design solutions for field conditions.
- Develop & Deliver as needed, Full-length or Short-Form 3-part CSI project specific FiberTite Roof System specifications.
- Maintain content of the FiberTite Portfolio of Roof System Specifications and Drawings, and interface with Marketing for FiberTite website and Marketing & Sales collateral, ensuring correctness / clarity / continuity.
- Promote safety and safety awareness, including wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as required, and following posted safety and security procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job RequirementsThis position requires: Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, with 1 – 3 years application experience of Autodesk REVIT in BIM (Building Information Modeling), AutoCAD 2D Drawing and 3D Modeling, and working knowledge of construction drawings and CSI (Construction Specifications Institute) specification format. Post Closes: 8/15/19