Job TitleFiberTite Codes & Approval College/Summer Associate – Seaman Corporation – Wooster, OH OhioMeansJobs.com Job # 241846464
Our summer associate roles are designed to give you a comprehensive understanding of the department you’re placed in, as well as an overview of every department’s contribution to our business as a whole.
The FiberTite C&A Summer Associate role is uniquely constructed to give you a hands-on, real-world experience with a manufacturer of building materials and products while challenging you to develop the leadership and collaboration skills that will propel you toward a rewarding career.
Key responsibilities for this position include:
- In-House product Qualification Projects
- Competitive Roof System Gap Analysis
- Test sample Construction & Administration
- Continue FM Data Database
- Presentation of project to FTR Leadership
Increasing Business & Department Knowledge:
- Learning roles and responsibilities of positions within the FiberTite/Seaman Corp cross-functional Team
- Gaining an understanding of the products we produce
- Interacting with the team throughout the duration of employment to learn and gain feedback
This position requires:
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong proficiency with power tools and building
- Engineering or Construction Management background
Qualified candidates should apply online at www.seamancorp.com/careers .
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
To build a diverse workforce, Seaman Corporation encourages applications from individuals with disabilities, minorities, veterans and women.
Seaman Corporation is a drug-free workplace. Pre-employment drug screening required.