Job TitleFiberTite CARE Specialist- West Seaman Corporation – Wooster, OH OhioMeansJobs.com Job # 222619936
The FiberTite CARE Specialist – West ensures that FiberTite customers in the Pacific and Mountain time zones receive the best service possible through processing orders, preparing general correspondence, and coordinating with other functions as required. This position responds to customer’s inquiries or complaints regarding Seaman Corporation’s products or services; determines best methods to resolve complex customer service problems to ensure customer satisfaction and adherence to organizational policies; coordinates information to resolve problems; informs customers of procedures or resolution of problems; follows up to ensure customer satisfaction; and makes periodic calls to existing customers to determine satisfaction with the organization, products, or services.
Key responsibilities for this position include:
- Answering phone and electronic inquiries from customers and Regional Sales Managers/Reps
- Processing purchase orders from customers
- Entering and verifying orders
- Clarifying order details
- Setting up new customers in order management system
- Entering orders in order management system
- Checking stock levels
- Coordinating with manufacturing scheduling as necessary
- Advising customers on product availability; coordinating among customers to meet minimum run sizes
- Communicating any changes in delivery dates or other changes to the customer and the Regional Sales Rep.; working with internal and external Seaman Corp team to provide superior service to customer base
- Supporting the FiberTite outside sales force and collaborating frequently with them
- Communicating with Credit Manager to resolve credit hold issues
- Reviewing the Open Order List daily for issues
- Processing Debit/Credit memos, quality or complaint issues, and color matching requests
This position requires:
5-7 years of customer service experience with technical products and a proven track record; College degree preferred. Good written and verbal communication skills required. Oracle or other ERP experience preferred. Bi-Lingual, Spanish speaking preferred.
Qualified candidates should apply online at:
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
To build a diverse workforce, Seaman Corporation encourages applications from individuals with disabilities, minorities, veterans and women.
Seaman Corporation is a drug-free workplace.
Pre-employment drug screening required.