Job TitleErp Administrator – Venture Products, Inc.
This position is responsible for administrating Syspro, our Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software. This will involve understanding the various parts of the ERP system, and how they work together. This includes a working knowledge of how different departments use systems connected to our ERP software including Engineering, Accounting, Purchasing, Receiving, Manufacturing, Sales, & Warehouse Fulfillment.
This individual will be the primary point of contact for ERP related support for internal customers, our outside ERP vendor, and other 3rd party support.
- Administrate the ERP System, understanding its various components
- Monitor Database and Server Resources to ensure fast, reliable performance
- Be the first line of support for the ERP Software for internal customers
- Develop relationship with our ERP vendor, and report software bugs, and other service-related issues
- Document how VPI uses ERP processes
- Train and Educate VPI Employees
- Work with programming team to find solutions and process improvements
- Involved in custom programming projects that interface with the ERP software and assist with the implementation of those projects.
- Coordinate the research, evaluation, testing, and implementation of major upgrades or system changes.
- Oversee documentation of ERP related processes, ensure new affected employees are adequately trained, and coordinate ongoing education for other ERP users.
CompanyVenture Products, Inc.
Job RequirementsMinimum Qualifications:
- Attained or seeking a minimum of an Associate Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2+ years experience with SQL and proper database structure techniques
- 1+ years experience with programming languages
- Strong leadership skills being able to drive and coordinate changes
- Proven ability to work with different departments, accept feedback and make necessary changes
- Strong interpersonal skills professional, courteous, friendly and helpful
- Strong process, problem solving and organizational skills
- Self-motivated with excellent project and time management skills
- Understanding of basic Accounting principles
- 2+ years of prior ERP experience
- Management experience
- Manufacturing experience