Job TitleEntry Level Quality Control – Welding Products – Last Arrow Manufacturing LLC – Orrville, OH OhioMeansJobs.com Job # 229976459
Job Type: Full time
Salary: $17 -$23 per hour
Shift: 1st Shift, Monday – Saturday
Our company is growing……………
We are looking for the right new team member that attentively knows what a great product means in the manufacturing industry! Our new quality role provides opportunities for advancement as our success continues! We are always proud to promote and train from within.
Essential Job Functions:
- Using blueprints to accurately assess weld tolerance levels
- Performing a full range of varied inspection tasks including visual & touch point inspection
- Performing a full range of production related tasks as well as admin duties related to quality
- Reading and following written and verbal work instructions
- Identifying problems and questions and reporting them to appropriate supervisor
CompanyLast Arrow Manufacturing LLC
This selected candidate will have independent and reliable transportation, and have the ability to:
- Work scheduled hours (hours may vary by project)
- Use inspection, measuring and test equipment as required
- Provide accurate and complete information for paperwork
- Perform a full range of varied inspection- or production-related tasks as well as documentation
- Read and follow work instructions all employee policies, work rules, and directions
- Excel spreadsheet knowledge and general computer skills
Rate of pay is a minimum of $18 per hour, 50 hours per week. Higher pay considered after skill evaluation / interview and 90-day evaluation could increase pay for the team member from the initial hire agreement. We take good care of our team!
We proudly offer excellent AETNA health, dental, and vision benefits after 30 days of employment. We also have 401k investment plans, short- & long-term disability as well as life insurance. 9 Paid Holidays per year, Safety equipment reimbursement options.
EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. You may send resume, and references